Monday, November 22, 2010

Ian Young goes into depression, estrange from Fatine

Ian James Young taken from his Facebook profile pic

It's been a while since we've heard about the couple. Have they been parting ways? This is what Fatine's partner, Ian James Young had posted on their shared Facebook page, Right to STAY TOGETHER on October 30 in between 7.00 to 7:05am.

We start here 9 months ago everything wasn’t good but we were ok. 

I and Fatine both appeared on This Morning a national day time program which you may have see the video that has been posted on fatine’s fan page. I knew I would get problems with the future from this and I had to face them .

I knew that being fatine would cause problems but I had fallen in love with her in every sense wanting to be with her, sleep next to, her hold her and just be there for her, so I would take what ever came at me. 

Our relation ship was ok but not good it was always filled with worry about visas and not just about getting them but if we where refused where was the next lot of fees for the solicitor and fees for the application coming from in all we had applied 5 times and the cost was around £1100 each time . I was a caretaker in a small school earning £640 a month and trying to build a business at the same time not doing very successfully at the time and being told I was a failure by her as I couldn’t support her in the way she wanted to be. 

Just before Christmas I was moved out of the school I was working in as there had been a complaint about me appearing on TV and in a local paper. There was no reason given and was told, I should move for my own safety when I asked what was the problem they just told me to move. It has been pass to me that there was 2 complaints that where made to the head teacher that they where unhappy with a homosexual working in the school so. 

And I was pushed out. And that where the bad things happen. After being passed around derby to different sites I was told I was under investigation and they started to push me out and burry me with made up issues that could be seen as rubbish, but who is one small person against a local council. Not wanting to cause fatine any more stress I kept quiet and hide it away. They had done all this and pushed me into depression and started to close everyone out friends and family and fatine to.

Ian and Fatine during happier moments

The only person that I could talk to openly and freely was a close friend who I will not name, but fatine will as she blames her for our break up. My friend and I text allot and were more like brother and sister but fatine took this the wrong way and said I was having an affair. I have never cheated or betrayed anyone I love fatine with all my heart .I have been cheated on and would not do that to anyone.

My friend stopped me from killing myself many times by pushing me towards fatine and open up to her but when we tried to talk she never seemed to be interested witch made me more depressed I don’t blame fatine for this she was under allot of stress and so was I tried to pull my self out of it so many times but just as I did either fatine had bad news or I did as I went on though all the depression it felt like I had lost fatine and she was gone. I found myself sat in my van wanting to kiss and hold her but it seemed it was too late I had taken an overdose. I was found by the police unconscious.

I knew that if I died she would have no stress any more and that she could find someone better than me and she would have money. I was sent home and put under counselling and tablets. 

While I was coming out of the doctors I had a phone call to tell me fatine’s asylum case had been won I did literally cried all the way home this was meant to be our start but fatine had the thoughts I was still having an affair and I started to shut my self away again. 

I admit that I did neglect fatine when I was depressed but I just wanted her to tell me we could get though it together but she wasn’t interested we I used to walk out on her as I don’t like to argue and come back and talk but fatine wasn’t able to talk she just shouted I asked her if she wanted to find some one else as she seem to be pushing it all away from me still thinking and accusing me of having an affair but she left and stayed with 2 of her friends. 

I missed her from the day she walked out and threatened me with the police if I came to the house where she was staying. I admit I am not a bad person, I’m not an evil person and never hurt her or hit her. 

I made the mistake of not looking after her and not treating her right and I blame myself for what she has gone though. This is not an excuse but depression was the cause of most of it caused though losing my job worrying about visas and worrying about my partner. I have now lost the person I love, my job and live on what I earn myself. I have lost the house we lived in and all our pets have gone. I stand alone hoping that one day she will see I love her and hope she will come home.

I have put something’s on face book that at the time was how I felt I did feel used and I felt taken for a fool and I would like to say that I am sorry for what I put. Fatine had good reason to fight back at me and I am more than partly to blame for her leaving. 

I will say that this woman is the best person ever to come into my life weather good or bad, happy or sad. We both hurt each other in different ways and I’m sorry for that. My life is now incomplete and I have shut myself down. I don’t know how long I will last like this but I hope it is not long. 

I hope that she will forgive me and see me for the person I was at the start and let me have one more chance I know I have done wrong and I have learnt by what I have done. She is my life and I love her with all of my body we said we would be with each other till we were old and I still want that we both have our faults but together we can build a good life.

The last message was posted at 8:24am On October 30. Ian wrote:

well i have said my piece and it is time to go, sorry for hurting you fatine but you are my life and without you i don't want life

Related article:

My transsexual love forced me to move jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment