Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Independence at last

Linking the Dots; Beating the Odds sounds like a cool name for a blog. But what does it mean and how did it come about?

Think I'll save that for later.

Just to let you know how serious I am about this new vocation - I spent endless hours thinking about the title alone - cracking my brains until it gets spinning crazy...

I guess this is the side effect of silent thinking on the cerebral cortex when you try pushing it to the limit. A thinking overdose!

But I'm still sane. The one who's spinning crazy is my alter-ego.

This blog is of course something new - a literary adventure focusing and monitoring on the endless horizon of news, information, editorials and opinion based writings we are exposed to - the print medium, the electronics, the internet, the grapevine etc. - willingly or unwillingly, deliberately or otherwise.

If it ain't new it ain't me, I keep telling myself. By trying something new - I get to test and experiment my intellectual acumen (if there is any) and maybe politically correct my journalistic and writing skills... and the list goes on...

And oh.. it's not that I am politically correct, just wishful thinking. Well, to tell you the truth I have been reading The News Manual the past few days trying to conform to their standards. I have my own.

But I digress...

Meanwhile, hang-on there. There'll be more surprises when you decide to click on this link again.

Till then, signing off...

Izaham
p/s never trust someone who says "to tell you the truth..."

No comments:

Post a Comment